Yield Optimization Analyst
The AOL Advertising.com Group is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their online brands. We have strategically combined the strengths of six premium brands including Advertising.com, Ad.com Sponsored Listings (ASL), ADTECH, The AOL ON Network and Pictela. Simply put, we offer publishers a one-stop shop for global advertising solutions to help increase yield through a rich and broad set of platforms, formats, and technologies.ADTECH Marketplace is a newly launched technology platform that allows publishers to efficiently maximize revenue. The platform offers a streamlined solution enabling publisher sellers to offer their unsold inventory to premium buyers in real time while also providing the controls necessary to protect their brand and manage sales channel conflict. ADTECH Marketplace makes conducting business at scale more efficient for both the publishers and the buyers seeking to partner with the publishers. The introduction of this technology marks another milestone in the Advertising.com Group’s commitment to simplifying digital advertising for publishers. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key contributor to the growth of our platform in its early stages.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Mathematics, statistics, economics, or finance background a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Relevant online advertising experience (i.e. publisher or ad network operations) a plus
- Self-starter, with demonstrated track-record of executing and delivering in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets and presentation software (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.