Senior UX Designer AmazonSupply and B2B
Our team is focused on building solutions to enable B2B customers to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products in large catalogs; across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions.
Our ideal Sr. UX Designer candidate will exhibit a strong passion for building top-notch web and mobile experiences, and a well-rounded set of design skills.
Specifically, you will:
- Participate in and contribute to the planning process for new features and projects
- Produce world-class design and present to engineers, managers, peer designers, and senior executives
- Refine your designs by considering live data, market research, and usability studies
- Develop and contribute to wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Work with engineering and business teams to understand and respond to their design needs
- Co-develop a reusable, adaptable UX pattern library for use across Amazon.com and AmazonSupply.com
Create. Innovate. Engage.
- At least 5 years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks and InDesign
- Skilled in visual, user-centric, and web design with expertise in design process and execution
- Relentless customer advocacy and ability to translate customer needs into scalable, effective UI design and a drive to simplify
- Strong knowledge of best practices, usability principles and techniques
- An online portfolio is required for application (personal projects okay.)
- B2B, Retail and e-Commerce design experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML5, progressive enhancement, and responsive design principles