Software Development Engineer- Apparel Initiative
This is a new space and there is a great deal of opportunity for a creative technical leader to innovate and drive product direction. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment, high creativity, ability to collaborate , and great analytical reasoning skills.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 5+ years professional experience in software development working in SDLC or Agile methodologies
· Expertise in object-oriented design, data structures , algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl
· Experience in shipping complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility.
· Passion for intuitive user interface design and powerful user experiences