Senior Manager Online Analysis
Dow Jones operates a number of business solutions meant to aid companies, brokers and portfolio managers make more informed and better investment choices. This role supports these business units which includes Factiva, Financial Services and Risk and Compliance and their myriad of products.
Create recommendations that guide strategy and tactics in support of client retention, acquisition and product usability.
Coordinate between the research and analytics teams, the product team, account services and engineering to ensure performance is tracked appropriately and consistently for each product.
Create and distribute reports and analysis that effectively detail business progress. Specifically, KPIs and what is driving change within them.
Develop practical optimization recommendations based on both site analytics and client data.
Present performance reports to internal stakeholder on a regular cycle working with product teams to cull meaningful insights from disparate data sources.
Lead implementation of Omniture on new and existing products within the B2B space. Ensure data capture mechanisms (tagging/tracking) are in place and consistently enabled for downstream analysis.
Create and utilize best practices and learnings from other analytics teams across the DJ organization.
The candidate must have a proven track record of delivering data-rich analyses across multiple organizations/teams. The candidate must be a team player, responsive and business savvy. This position requires an individual who can manage multiple tasks at once and independently manage their own time. This person must be intellectually curious, have the ability to mine data to answer complex questions and be able to clearly communicate findings.
- 5+ years in Digital Analytics, ideally using Omniture
- Bachelors degree required. Masters degree preferred in statistics, mathematics, business, engineering, management information systems or related field.
- Reporting, data visualization and statistical analysis experience
- Experience in team leadership and coordinating across multiple business units
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change in a fast paced and changing environment
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical vendors and methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of business analytics and dashboard/report design
- Experienced with database tools and data mining language such as SQL
Skills.Please click here to apply