The Assistant Project Manager, Factory Web Operations will support Coach's growing Factory E-commerce business. This is a new position within the Global Web and Digital Media team. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Ensure the seamless execution of weekly sale events on CoachFactory.com Events are for a limited time and to select customers.
- Traffic creative assets, database files, and other key deliverables
- Create and manage timelines; proactively follow-up with all partners to ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Utilize site tools to upload assets and set up online Factory events
- Perform quality assurance ensuring correct online display of products, pricing, creative, copy, promotions, etc.
- Plan for future events with cross functional partners in Merchandising, Creative Services, Direct Marketing and IT.
- Log site issues and track bugs with 3rd party development provider
- Assist Senior Manager in identifying CoachFactory.com site enhancements and building requirements
- Filter and assist in managing site functionality and creative requests from cross functional partners
- Identify process improvements and partner with Senior Manager to implement
- *Supporting Coach's Factory website may require occasional work outside normal business hours
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years’ experience in project management or account management in e-commerce, online agency or other related company
- Direct experience working in a digital, or ecommerce environment
- Understanding of large-scale ecommerce workings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Success in multi-tasking with attention to detail
- Effective troubleshooting skills; the ability to overcome obstacles to complete a project