Manager, Software Development- EC2 Spot Instances
This position has a high level of visibility so you will need to be a strong leader, and be able to communicate clearly and compellingly at all levels of the company.
- Delivery of quality solutions on-time and in-budget
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
- Evolution of the software engineering practice within the organization, including better reporting, tools, and evolution of development methodology
- Continue to build an effective development organization by driving the recruiting and hiring of senior level engineers, developing and managing the group, and conducting performance reviews of team members
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Identify, define and drive long term product strategy
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Hires and develops great people.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical role in the industry
- 4+ years of management experience
- Programming experience in Java, Ruby, C and/or C++ in Linux or Windowshttp://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1692984-2015-2296