Fashion Director, Amazon Fashion
The Fashion Director will lead the fashion office team, in the development and communication of the company’s Fashion point of view. This individual will be charged with seeking relevant trends in the market, and interpreting those for internal partners, and our end consumer. S/he will conceive and drive all fashion front-window messaging for Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Jewelry and Watches categories including men’s, women’s and kids. Key to success in this role is the ability to drive and manage an effective creative process to facilitate communication, across Buying, Creative and marketing, including briefing the organization on initiatives, objectives and strategies, and creating processes for interdepartmental efforts.
- Strategize the evolution of the Amazon Fashion message as it continues to develop, balancing revenue and fashion authority goals throughout the process.
- Develop clear direction for the buying team, through interpreting relevant trend ahead of season, key categories, brands, and product to support broader messaging opportunities.
- Identify and execute relevant fashion stories for the Amazon customer.
- Identify and implement fashion office best practices, across appropriate processes and shared collateral.
- Drive and disseminate information cross functionally for the execution of front window messaging, social platform content, and editorial throughout the site experience.
- Balance revenue and fashion authority goals in creating front window message
- Assess performance of editorial stories, and continually work to document what resonates with consumers and integrate learning to improve performance.
- Oversee, implement and manage weekly and seasonal editorial calendar ensuring issue content is on brand, balanced and in keeping with broader seasonal message and objectives.