The Project Manager role is a highly cross-functional role overseeing new features and functionality to Coach.com. The Project Manager represents the business needs to various parts of the organization and manages projects through to completion. Responsibilities:
- Document business requirements and develop briefs for all business needs.
- Work with various cross-functional partners to execute various projects.
- Develop and maintain schedules for new projects.
- Manage and own projects through completion,play a supporting role in larger initiatives.
- Proactively and efficiently drive projects utilizing appropriate documentation, e.g., schedules, meeting notes, weekly status meeting.
- Work with creative team to obtain comps and assets for any visual design and copy needs.
- Utilize existing systems to accomplish tasks, e.g.,Scene7, Silver Bullet, CMC, bug tracking system, Omniture.
- Manage external vendors on new projects requiring implementation of external systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5-7 years of project management experience in e-commerce, online agency or other related company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with various departments and different cultures.
- Ability to learn front-end and back-end site structure.
- Knowledgeable of e-commerce and online space, e.g., social media, mobile, tablet.
- Natural curiosity of new companies, tools, platforms, browsers, devices, etc. that could impact the business. Stays abreast of industry news.
- Successful at multi-tasking and proactive in nature, prioritize multiple deliverables and able to adjust to changing priorities.
- Occasional work required outside of traditional business hours.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.
- Visio a plus.