Sr. Merchandising Manager, Conde Nast Traveler
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast.
Conde Nast Traveler
Conde Nast seeks a Merchandising Manager for a full-time staff position.
- Work with merchandising team and sales team to strategize, create and write merchandising proposals for target accounts, including the development of custom added value programs and special sections.
- Work with merchandising director on developing merchandising programs and proposals.
- Foster relationships with outside companies (media, retail, etc.) to develop cross-promotions and unique programs.
- Attend sales calls with sales staff to present promotional programs.
- Manage and oversee the execution of custom advertiser merchandising programs.
- Manage budgets related to merchandising programs.
- Oversee development and production of merchandising-related collateral
- Strong writing and creative thinking abilities
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising and social program
- Experience managing large budgets
- Managerial experience a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience in merchandising writing
Conde Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply