Client Services Account Manager
Nielsen is seeking a confident, self-driven Account Activation Managers experienced in all aspects of digital advertising.
We are looking for smart, driven, innovative people to become part of our Account Activation team, managing our northeast account management efforts.
Our Account Activation mission statement is to enable our customers to derive exceptional value from our solutions by teaching them to elicit actionable insights from our brand lift surveys. You will be on point for driving adoption and usage of Nielsen Online Brand Effect and Online Campaign Ratings products in our customer base while providing world-class customer service, with the ultimate goal of increasing revenue from existing customers. Partnering with our ad ops team, you will be servicing clients that primarily include northeast based advertising agencies, ad networks, and publishing firms. This is a key role with great growth potential and ability to influence a number of different factors, including product, business development and operations …this isn’t the same-old account management position that you’ve seen at other companies!
• Acts as primary point-of-contact for Client.
• Leads day-to-day management of client campaigns.
• Partners with sales team to move new customers from trial to repeat business.
• Partners with ad ops team to deliver superior customer experience.
• Teaches our clients to interpret the results of our brand lift studies and leverage them in their business
• Leads account penetration, adoption and usage to achieve account growth targets.
• Proactively finds new ways to build the client’s businesses and to grow accounts.
• Masters and maintains knowledge of client's business, competition, and latest industry news and trends. Monitors billing and collection process for accuracy and timeliness.
Skills• Bachelor’s degree, 5+ year’s previous client services / account management experience, 3+ years in the media industry.
• Understanding of the overall media and measurement/analytics landscape in advertising and marketing trends.
• Experienced with running/overseeing online advertising campaign and media operations.
• Day-to-day client management experience.
• Strong analytic and analytical skills
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong quantitative skills.
• Extremely organized and highly motivated.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.Please click here to apply