Senior Research Executive
Nielsen Entertainment Measurement is looking for a self motivated Senior Research Executive to:
• Be able to compile data, related facts and information, not only sourced from Nielsen, but also from clients, into a well-designed summary report that allows for easy and fast interpretation. The resulting output will drive the development of a composite story that helps clients make better informed decisions about their business.
• Be able to identify and pursue the various options that lead to the development of a potential final narrative that yields specific (data-supported) answers for specific (client) questions.
• Be able to unearth relationships within databases leading to meaningful subsequent analysis designed to provide insights for end-user clients.
• Create intelligent illustrations/graphs/tables yielding credible support to those (internal or external) clients needing quantitative confirmation of business hypotheses. Be able to leverage both qualitative and quantitative data when pursuing analytic insight.
• This position will require a flexible, results-oriented, analyst comfortable with composing draft versions of final client deliverables, including Powerpoint decks, focusing on the identification of actionable, decision-making information .
• Synthesize client analytic project requests, especially those from disparate sectors and translate them into concise internal analytic plans. Such plans require a thorough understanding of both Nielsen data and syndicated software systems.
• Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, data mining of any ancillary supplied data or analysis; and relating client questions to appropriate Nielsen data for the purpose of creating required project deliverables.
Skills• Proficient in MS Office (specfically Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Basic understanding of media clients’ business processes
• Ability to think analytically
• Strong communication skills with the ability to evangelize the merits of Insights & Analytics solutions internally and potentially externally
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of attention to detailPlease click here to apply