Manager, Digital Advertising
The American Dental Association is dedicated to promoting the public's health through its initiatives in research, education, advocacy, public awareness and the development of standards. We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Digital Advertising
Position Responsibilities:This position's main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: collaborate with internal and external clients to ensure accurate and timely placement and billing of digital advertising across all ADA websites (MouthHealthy.org and ADA.org); support advertising sales reps in strategic thinking about how to build relationships with advertisers through content opportunities; provide client service to brand managers at major CPG companies; analyze traffic and revenue data and make recommendations to increase revenue opportunities.
Requirements: This position has the following minimum requirements:
- B.S. in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline.
- 3 years of experience working in digital ad trafficking (preferably in an advertising agency or online publishing environment).
- Experience with online, mobile and video advertising.
- Experience with ad serving (DoubleClick preferred), ad management, and content management systems.
- Experience with the evaluation of digital advertising analytics.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent project management and deadline oriented.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and customer service experience.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
Highly desirable skills include: knowledge of SEO and SEM.
Please apply online via our website: www.ada.org/careers.aspx