Sr. Product Manager
As a Product Manager, you will help define the market opportunity, design the product & business structure, and execute the product roadmap for a new business within EC2. You will be challenged to think big about how to create differentiated value for our customers and partners. You will help define the customer experience, prioritize launch efforts and drive key business metrics. You will continuously be collaborating closely with engineering and business teams to build and launch this new business.
Success in this role requires the excellent execution of the following:
Quantifying the market opportunity
Creating and managing product roadmaps, prioritization, tradeoffs and constraints.
Defining the product and customer experience, bridging high-level business requirements and functional specifications to ensure clear communication and coordination across business, design and engineering teams.
- Defining, documenting and driving key business metrics and reporting.
- Creating and closing the feedback loop for key stakeholders and customers of these features.
- Thinking big about new features while executing on existing features.
- 4+ years in product management and/or project management is required
- Bachelors degree in either a technology or business discipline
- Customer obsession ; clear written and verbal communication imperative.
- Engineering or Computer Science degree or significant experience working with software engineering teams
- Bias for action using data driven management techniques.
- Experience in bringing technology products to market in a fast-paced environment.
- Mobile product experience
- Database experience