Senior SDM, Kindle Fire (SDK)
- Responsible for the overall development lifecycle for on device application platform
- Manages a team of leads, managers, and engineers to plan, design, and deliver complex, broad scale systems that span several departments or functions.
- Regularly proposes and sells new ideas, strategies, and processes in engineering; drives their implementation directly or through other managers - to a final product.
- Defines and enforces broad, company-wide technical standards.
- Establishes objective criteria to evaluate application quality
- Has a passion for the developer and strives to improve the developer experience.
- Manages complex projects with significant bottom-line impact.
- Initiates projects for a team or approves proposed projects from teams.
- Defines new group-wide business targets and supporting resource/budget needs.
- Justifies resource and budget needs to more senior managers and finance partners.http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1721280-2015-3896