Content Manager- Hardlines
The Amazon Canada Retail Team is looking for a talented, smart, experienced and enthusiastic Content Manager to grow our Hardlines business. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to contribute to the overall site merchandising strategy that will innovate and institute a best-in-class customer experience for key categories in the Hardlines store.
- Meet site merchandising calendar deadlines. This includes homepage updates, deal placements, email programs, cross-category placements, participation in Amazon.ca site-wide events, browse tree design and search results.
- Aid in managing navigation structure. Ensure that customers can easily find the items they want for their homes.
- Create and analyze monthly promotion pages and emails in support of promotions
- Create pages and merchandising features to support coop initiatives: brand stores, emails, premium detail pages
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Marketing, online marketing or site merchandising
- experience with HTML, XML, Photoshop and general office software
- BA/BS required
- Familiar with CSS and java script
- Editorial or copywriting experience preferred
- Comfortable presenting
- history creating win-win situations for vendors and customers
- understanding of online and brick & mortar retailing
- ability to conceptualize and execute projects
- strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and customer segment recommendations
- relentless customer focus
- aptitude for organization