Nielsen is looking for an Account Executive to maintain and grow revenue as well as relationships across an existing client base.
• Renew long term contracts with top level agency, cable and station executives.
• Utilize full suite of Nielsen products to meet the business needs of clients.
• Act in a consultative manner and provide proactive solutions to senior level associates within the client's organization while also building strong relationships.
• Through deep understanding of clients' business, demonstrate measurable value as to how Nielsen products and services can enhance their market position and increase revenue potential.
• Pursue new revenue opportunities for existing and prospective clients
• Takes personal accountability & initiative:
- Identifies issues (pro-active)
- Takes action to resolve (can-do)
- Goes beyond what is required (ownership)
• Strong personal effectiveness skills to include:
- Maintains composure even in highly visible conflict situations
- Deals effectively with others (Internal and external); seeks win-win solutions.
- Demonstrates personal accountability and initiative/goes beyond what is required.
- Looks for new ways of doing things (creativity)
- Successful at building collaborative relationships
- Demonstrates maturity and balance – is free from behavior that would detract from overall effectiveness in executing the job
• 4 year college degree (preferable with a concentration in Media, Marketing and/or Communications).
• 3+ years proven sales success in media or related industry.
• Demonstrated knowledge utilizing Nielsen data, products and methodology.
• Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office software.
• Demonstrated ability to write proposals and make presentations to medium to large sized groups.
• Strong negotiating skills
• Strong business communication, writing, analytical, presentation and organization skills.
Please click here to apply