AWS New Service Systems Engineer
In this role, you will:
- Work as part of the EC2 New business to help define and ship innovative features and experiences for customers
- Understand the key workloads customers run on AWS and help optimize those workloads to provide a great customer experience
- Help drive operational efficiency for the new service
- Help shape the future roadmap and help evangelize the new service to customers and partners.
- Knowledge of Windows and Windows related technologies including networking, identity and storage
- Knowledge of Windows workloads such as Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, Active Directory, IIS, etc.
- Working knowledge of Linux and associated Linux tools/languages
- Knowledge of scripting and automation especially Powershell, .NET and Linux scripting
- Knowledge of enterprise IT environments including user management systems, enterprise application management, and enterprise security requirements.
- Passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Results oriented
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Is an evangelist who feels comfortable presenting to customers and at industry events
- Experience working in a cloud computing or virtualization environment a plus.
- Experience with mobile device management in an enterprise environment