Principal Product Manager, IMDb
We are looking for a product leader to grow revenue from entertainment companies on our consumer properties.
· Create and refine holistic IMDb and cross-Amazon story for studios and TV networks across advertising and other emerging programs.
· Develop products focused on entertainment clients including new display ad features, targeting capabilities, ROI metrics, and new ad formats.
· Create processes and benchmarks to measure campaign effectiveness to demonstrate ROI and improve products and media planning.
· Create relationships with studios and networks to better understand key needs and develop new programs to address them.
· Work with ad sales and internal product teams to develop larger programs for specific marketing campaigns.
5+ years of relevant experience illustrating:
· Product management - ability to create a business plan, prioritize resources, create a product roadmap, develop product specifications, and work with engineers
· Sales and marketing - ability to create a story and value proposition, develop presentations, and present in front of clients
· Business development - ability to form relationships, understand needs, and develop partnerships to address them
· Analytics - data-orientation, problem solving
· Bias for action - willingness to work at all depths of issues, general manager/owner mentality, and entrepreneurial drive
All things equal, the following are preferred but not required:
· Experience in entertainment industry
· MBA or advanced degree