Social Media Manager, Amazon Fashion
Amazon Fashion is looking for a creative, analytical and detail-oriented individual to drive awareness, engagement, and conversion through social initiatives. The position will utilize a combination of social network management, community engagement, viral marketing, and on site opportunities, to contribute to the overall social strategy. Successful candidates will possess a deep understanding of social media tactics; experience in overall online marketing; and the ability to balance day-to-day fan engagement and content creation with project management.
- Oversee all social media platforms from content creation to implementation and reporting.
- Budget, forecast, analyze and report on pertinent customer revenue and marketing expenses.
- Identify trends and new technology taking place in mobile, viral marketing, blog and social networking spheres to help us stay ahead of the curve.
- Identify and create programs and promotions to grow membership and engagement within the social media and community space that align with Amazon Fashion's corporate objectives.
- Manage reporting to quantify and qualify effectiveness of interactive campaigns.
- Collaborate and maintain close relationship with traffic organization to maximize reach of social media efforts.
- Monitor on-line conversations to determine reach and impact with on-line consumers.
- Work across departments to ensure alignment of all initiatives across all channels (legal, advertising, PR, technology).
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field required
- 5 + years of concentrated experience with all forms of digital marketing including mobile, social media, social commerce and display; proven ability to significantly drive engagement and conversion.
- Strong analytical capability with experience in forecasting and website analytics.
- Established social media and community background