Advertising Operations Manager
We’re looking for a TECH SAVVY individual who is passionate about ONLINE VIDEO and who thrives on making online advertising WORK! The Campaign Manager is responsible for the set-up, testing and scheduling of In-Stream, In-Banner, Mobile video and Connected TV advertising campaigns utilizing Tremor Video’s proprietary video platform. Partnering closely with Account Management, Sales, Product, Engineering and Publisher Development the ideal candidate will be passionate about building relationships across teams, ensuring campaign set up is correct and engaging in quantitative analysis to understand how we can continue to execute campaigns that exceed client expectations.
- Campaign set-up in the ad server based on instructions provided by counterparts in Account Management
- Implementation and testing of thirdparty tracking
- Work with Product team on new ad formats and third-party technology integration
- Interface with Network Development team on campaign delivery
- Modify ad creative, including light HTML and Java
- Work with Accounting Department on end of month client billing
- 3+ years of experience with online ad trafficking, including the scheduling and set-up of online video campaigns
- Very high attention to detail and proven track record for 100% accuracy in work product
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Advanced user of Microsoft office suite as well as a basic knowledge of HTML and Java
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with DART, Atlas,Salesforce.com and third-party video ad serving platforms a plus
About the Company:
Launched in 2005, Tremor Video is a digital video technology company that serves the complementary needs of the media community. Our SE2 technology offers advertisers massive reach and proven engagement with their marketing messages in 100% brand-safe environments, while our Acudeo income engine provides publishers easy access to multiple sources of revenue and the ability to manage and monetize every video impression. We continue to push the boundaries of ad formats by introducing new engagement triggers and in-stream innovations to enhance the viewer experience and maximize ad performance.
Tremor Video acquired in-stream video ad powerhouse ScanScout in November 2010. Integrating ScanScout’s unrivaled brand protection and optimization technologies into the Tremor Video portfolio enables us to provide the meaningful scale and accountability advertisers and publishers have long sought in digital video.
In addition, the Transpera mobile advertising network and platform was acquired in February 2010, rounding out Tremor Video’s robust suite of advertiser and publisher engagement opportunities.
Our headquarters are located in New York City’s Chelsea neighborhood, with offices throughout North America and Europe.
For more information visit: http://www.tremorvideo.com
Apply HereApply Online