Technical Account Manager - AWS Marketplace
We are looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join the AWS Marketplace Seller and Catalog Operations team. TAMs play an important role on the team by owning the operational relationships with 3rd party cloud software sellers, and driving the processes required to onboard and launch new products. This is a broad role that will evolve as our team and systems grow. TAMs work with sellers to solve issues around onboarding, troubleshooting, and helps define and adhere to best practices. We're looking for an exceptionally flexible team member with strong business judgment and an ability to deliver results in a rapidly evolving environment. Successful candidates will be a strong self-starter and must have excellent attention to detail and follow through. Their vocabulary does not include the words “that's not my job.”
- Drive the onboarding of new products by working with sellers to collect product data, and then registering / publishing the product using internal tools.
- Assist in the vetting and quality assurance of product as part of the onboarding process.
- Interact with sellers to stay on top of product updates, change requests, resolution of problems including issues related to ingestion, listing and reporting.
- Consistently improve the seller experience by delivering superior seller support within a specified SLA.
- Bachelors degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced knowledge with all MS Office tools including Excel
- Experience with vendor management, customer support, helpdesk, Technical Account Management (TAM) or other support role
- Technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Technical experience with Project/Product/Program management, or quality assurance
- Experience integrating disparate processes and systems into a cohesive workflow
- Strong sense of ownership and a self-starter that has track record of delivering results