Sr. Product Manager -- AWS Marketplace
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager excited be part of a high performing team that is changing how we do business.
Your role will be to define new product investments, run the parts of the business, and create demand for the site.You will work with the leadership team to set strategy and make the hard, high-judgment trade-offs between features and speed-to-market.
Successful applicants will have extensive product management experience and well as an understanding of the ISV (Independent Software Vendor) and SI (Systems Integrators) ecosystems. You should be very delivery-focused, with a track record of shipping innovative, customer-centric, and successful products. This position has a high level of visibility, and you will need to be a strong leader, able to communicate clearly and compellingly at all levels of the company. We are a start-up, we will wear many hats, work fast and smart, and adapt and iterate quickly. We are looking for someone who is ready to roll-up their sleeves and join a tightly-knit team that is tackling a very interesting and challenging opportunity.
- 5+ years software product management experience
- Experience building and managing business models, defining customer & market segmentation, and setting pricing
- Experience designing products and iterating through rapid product cycles
- Experience constructing messaging and managing demand generation programs
- MBA preferred
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science (or the equivalent), or professional work experience as a software engineer is a plus
- Experience with the ISV ecosystemhttp://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1739502-2015-8096