Integrated Marketing MGR The Oprah Magazine (1673)
Integrated Marketing Manager, O, The Oprah Magazine
- Collaborate with 3-4 sales reps to create dynamic, multi-platform Sales Marketing proposals and presentations for clients that drive Ad Sales revenue
- Develop and execute standard and custom merchandising programs including advertorials/impact units, consumer events, digital/social, multimedia, sampling, events, etc. across multiple categories
- Partner with OWN/Oprah.com for on-air and digital teams to develop high-impact, 360° programs
- Oversee all aspects of custom marketing programs from idea generation/proposal writing through project execution and budget management
- Assist in the development of sales support materials including sell sheets and other program collateral.
- Manage daily workflow process, including prioritizing proposals and follow-up on all materials delivered to sales partners
- Develop relationships with third party organizations and vendors to enhance arsenal of Integrated Marketing / Ad Sales offerings for the brand
- Work on umbrella programs and events as assigned
- Manage the hiring, training, development, and workflow of 2-3 interns each semester
- Solid writing skills
- Strong creative skills and experience in developing compelling integrated marketing programs, sales materials and events; strong copy writing skills preferred.
- Candidate must be a creative thinker and team player with a solid knowledge of marketing and media business
- Must be resourceful, proactive, detail-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
3+ years of experience in marketing at a consumer magazine.