Software Development Manager
Cloud Player allows Amazon customers to stream music to platforms ranging from mobile, to Kindle, to home entertainment systems, to automobiles.
We are looking for a talented, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic Software Development Manager who is passionate about building high-quality, high-performance, and highly scalable web services. The person chosen for this position will have the opportunity to contribute their creative ideas and energy to Amazon Music. Duties include hiring and performance management of a team of 8 engineers, working with product managers on requirements analysis & development, developing and driving a schedule to hit key project milestones, and leading your team to create a world-class infrastructure for your services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, with 6+ years experience
- Professional experience managing software development teams
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C, C++, C#
- 4+ years of people management in software development
- 6-10+ years of experience building production software
- Experience delivering web services that work at a high scale and high level of availability
- Experience with iterative, agile development methodologies (including scrum)
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts-http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1742588-2015-3596