Coach’s Global Web and Digital Media group presents rich and compelling brand experiences globally online through multiple web venues while consistently building brand awareness, driving store traffic and maximizing e-commerce opportunities. As part of this growing team, the Director of Social Marketing for Coach.com will serve as a strategist and internal evangelist on social marketing, and will manage Coach’s presence in all social platforms.The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Social Marketing to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Develop, communicate and gain business support for comprehensive social marketing strategy, goals, budget and calendar.
- Develop, deploy, manage, and analyze social marketing programs and technologies to create innovative and creative campaigns in support of product, brand, and marketing initiatives across social networks and coach.com. Function as brand steward across all social platforms.
- Continuously optimize and monetize the brand’s presence on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other relevant social media platforms.
- Investigate social technologies to uncover opportunities for ongoing growth and innovation.
- Evaluate, drive and react to marketing penetration and the impact of social media reputation and perceptions.
- Develop, execute and maintain process workflows that ensure consistent execution and delivery of social marketing campaigns with creative, merchandising, PR, and technology teams.
- Benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders in social media.
- Develop and mentor highly functioning Social Marketing Teams while ensuring strong relationships cross functionally.
- Partner with international teams to expand and maintain social activity in various markets. Provide guidance and support to international counterparts and define the brand’s presence in social networks globally.
- BA or BS required.
- 10+ years’ experience developing and delivering online/digital marketing strategy in a dynamic, fast-paced environment required.
- 2+ years hands on experience in managing brand presence on social networks and social marketing campaigns.
- Experience in creating campaigns and utilizing multiple social platforms to build awareness, engage new and existing customers and increase conversion via site, store and other potential points of purchase.
- Proven experience with developing successful marketing campaigns via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and other relevant social media platforms.
- Knowledge and experience with social technologies; tech savvy and curious about new marketplace trends and offerings.
- Strong experience leading teams as well as managing, coaching and developing direct reports required.
- Experience working cross functionally and interacting with, influencing and presenting to partners at all levels.
- Excellent communication, presentation, cross-functional collaboration and relationship building skills are critical.
- Strong strategic business analytical skills required.