When you join Dow Jones, you become part of one of the most dynamic, creative, and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we're newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio, and television--including some of the widest read and most respected brands, like Factiva, The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, and SmartMoney. Our media informs the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world's commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and insight into prosperity. From 58 countries and in 28 languages, we enlighten and inspire audiences with authoritative, differentiated, and trusted content.
The Brand Coordinator is a critical resource for the entire Marketing Department. The Brand Coordinator will report to the Director of Brand Marketing for The Wall Street Journal.The Brand Coordinator is key to the timely completion of the functions of the Brand Marketing team, including creating effective marketing tools that position The Wall Street Journal Franchise within the advertising marketplace across all platforms. The Brand Coordinator will assist the Director and gain exposure to all facets of advertising and marketing.
- Maintain and monitor online media kit website
- Update and maintain sales and marketing intranet
- Assist in writing sell sheets, presentations, email blasts, promotional pieces an videos
- Implement creative marketing solutions, campaigns and mailers
- Communicate with vendors, partners and third-party personnel
- Track budget and billing
- Order and manage premium inventory
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 2+ years experience in a related field
Dow Jones: Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones, our managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.
Skills.Please click here to apply