When you join Dow Jones, you become part of one of the most dynamic, creative, and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we're newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio, and television--including some of the widest read and most respected brands, like Factiva, The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, and SmartMoney. Our media informs the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world's commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and insight into prosperity. From 58 countries and in 28 languages, we enlighten and inspire audiences with authoritative, differentiated, and trusted content.
The Wall Street Journal Digital Network is looking for an energetic, creative, and highly skilled Project Manager to join our Digital Solutions team. The candidate should have exceptional communication and organizational skills and a working knowledge of digital media, online advertising products, and online marketing.
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day operations and communications w/ client and internal departments to ensure sales and marketing elements are in spec and launch on schedule
- Act as a liaison between several cooperative internal groups such as design, ad operations, product marketing, development, and editorial by coordinating approvals, testing, and implementation for post-sale high-level/high-revenue advertising campaigns such as custom microsites
- Develop and maintain project schedules, assets and resources based on team capacity
- Analyze and produce reporting, success stories, best practices, and case studies to address effectiveness of advertising/marketing campaigns
- Manage third party vendor relationships
- Enhance internal marketing solutions by working with product marketing to promote the WSJDN brand and improve traffic performance
- Digital media experience is a must
- Professional communication and presence with both the client and internal departments
- Superior organizational and leadership abilities
- A sense of urgency/ initiative and the competency and confidence to jump right in
- Knowledge of online display ads, ad serving and reporting
- Attention for detail and deadline driven
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic team player willing to "roll up his/her sleeves" to help team achieve goals
- Familiarity with Project Management tools (i.e. BaseCamp) a plus
- Candidate should be able to explain his/her process for planning/scheduling, and have experience delegating and supervising the work of others to ensure deadlines are met
Dow Jones: Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones, our managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.
Skills.Please click here to apply