Senior Brand Manager
When you join Dow Jones, you become part of one of the most dynamic, creative, and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we're newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio, and television--including some of the widest read and most respected brands, like Factiva, The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, and SmartMoney. Our media informs the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world's commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and insight into prosperity. From 58 countries and in 28 languages, we enlighten and inspire audiences with authoritative, differentiated, and trusted content.
The Senior Brand Manager is a key player on the Brand Marketing team and a resource for the entire Marketing Department. The Senior Brand Manager will report to the Director of Brand Marketing for The Wall Street Journal.
Senior Brand Manager will help create, develop and execute brand marketing and promotional efforts for the Journal franchise.
The Journal’s Marketing team is responsible for creating marketing strategies and supporting sales to drive advertising revenues across all platforms of the franchise.
Core responsibilities of Senior Brand Manager include:
- Manage the details of trade advertising campaigns (Both Journal corporate branding and product specific efforts)
- Help developing and execute “non-product” sell sheets - focused on audience and unique opportunities
- Manage the product launch and ongoing support efforts (mailings, email programs, videos, client out each, advertising)
- Manage Email Marketing Campaigns to clients and prospects
- Work with Director of Brand Marketing to create video sizzle reels showcasing our media properties
- Work with Director of Brand Marketing to manage the creation of Advertiser Case studies
- Manage the ad solutions/case study site
- Manage the Online Media Kit http://wsjmediakit.com/
- Manage Industry Association Liason (e.g. IAB, OPA, etc. ) and Corporate Trade Shows Sponsorship Details
- Added-Value Program development
- Manage Multi-client events and communications (Digital Downloads, Primary Research Symposiums, CEO and CMO lunches and communications)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in and Powerpoint, InDesign, and Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 6+ years’ experience in a related field
Dow Jones: Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones, our managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.
Skills.Please click here to apply