Account Director, Architectural Digest
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast.
Conde Nast seeks an Account Director
Conde Nast is seeking a smart, hungry sales professional to join the team at Architectural Digest as an Account Director in a full-time staff position. The Account Director will report directly to the Associate Publisher to drive sales across all brand platforms.
We are a passionate, collaborative team looking for a strategic, energetic, and aggressive seller who is goal oriented and comfortable selling a luxury brand across mediums. It is a dream job for someone who loves luxury living, design and architecture.
- Sales and sales management of advertising across multiple categories of business including Fashion, Beauty and Luxury Goods
- Cross platform selling including print, digital, mobile and event-based programs to drive revenue growth and bring in new categories and advertisers.
- Act as an AD brand ambassador at key industry events and through proactive and creative client entertaining
- Manage and nurture important existing client relationships and fostering new relationships at all levels
- Manage all aspects of the sales communication and negotiation process.
Ideal candidate is a competitive, resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can flourish even under tremendous volume. Must have a proven and exceptional track record for consistently exceeding sales goals and managing complex and demanding client relationships. Must also be proficient at sales forecasting, reporting and targeting.
We want someone who likes having a great deal of autonomy but can also work closely with management and other departments.
- Print sales experience
- Digital training and sales experience
- Creative, compelling and persuasive presentation and negotiation skills
- Strategic, consultative selling technique with ability to navigate large and complex deals
- Strong creative thinking and interpersonal/communications skills
- Bachelors Degree
Conde Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 40 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply