Fairchild Fashion Media (WWD, Style.com, FN, M, NowManifest.com, Summits) is the leading source of fashion news and analysis for industry leaders and the global fashion community. Our brands deliver the most immediate, credible and comprehensive coverage from the most trusted voices in fashion journalism. FFM fuels the business decisions of industry executives and satisfies the passions of the truly fashion-obsessed worldwide.
Footwear News (FN) Account Manager
Advertising, Fairchild Fashion Media
Footwear News seeks an Account Manager for a full-time staff position.
The Account Manager role is responsible for:
- Cultivating, developing and maintaining relationships with key advertising decision makers at both the agency and client level.
- Selling advertising to footwear clients in the following territories: New England, NY, NJ, Canada and FL.
- Using various sales aides, visual presentations, research reports and sales support data to help effectively deliver the brand message to clients
- Providing accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts, paperwork/administration
- Will assist in account management including, prep for sales calls, data gathering (SOM, positioning reports), analysis, record keeping, solicitation of insertion orders, checking materials, and all daily client contact and correspondence.
The ideal candidate will have a 2-4 years consultative media sales experience
Conde Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply