Corporate Business Director, Media Services
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast.
Associate Business Director, Conde Nast Media Group
Conde Nast Media Group
Conde Nast seeks an Associate Business Director for a full-time staff position.
The Conde Nast Media Group is the corporate-selling division of Conde Nast, responsible for negotiating and enforcing annual revenue-based contracts with 300 key advertising accounts. Those accounts run their advertising across various combinations of the Conde Nast magazines, websites, and related products (tablets, apps, etc.).
- Responsible for reporting and analysis for Conde Nast Media Group Print, Web & App business. Reporting includes weekly reports to Corporate Sales Directors, Sales Management as well as Corporate Senior Management.
- Responsible for ad hoc reporting from several source systems including Admarc, PeopleSoft and SalesForce (CRM system).
- Prepare weekly reports to track real time estimates against sales goals. Distribute reports to Corporate Sales Directors and handle any questions related to data.
- Work with Senior Management and Human Resources to provide quarterly compensation analysis for Corporate Sales Directors.
- Track T&E and distribute details comparing budget to actual for all staff.
- Coordinate all changes to account assignments in Admarc and PeopleSoft billing systems as well as SalesForce (CRM system). Ensure that account assignments are always in synch.
- Act as point person for all questions related to master account list
- Minimum of 5 years of reporting and analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills are a must
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, lookup functions)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- A team player
Conde Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply