When you join Dow Jones, you become part of one of the most dynamic, creative, and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we're newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio, and television--including some of the widest read and most respected brands, like Factiva, The Wall Street Journal, Barron's. Our media informs the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world's commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and insight into prosperity. From 58 countries and in 28 languages, we enlighten and inspire audiences with authoritative, differentiated, and trusted content.
The Digital Sales Coordinator will primarily support the ad sales team in the implantation and selling through of Wall Street Journal Digital Network Ad Programs, print is of growing importance in this position as well as the company is moving to a Multi Media/Integrated Format. Working with a fast paced multimedia sales team, Digital Sales Coordinators partner on integrated programs as well as implement high impact online campaigns.
- Generate IO Operative one allows this tasks to be a single click of a button therefore both parties can handle)
- Ensure IO is returned cosigned by client/agency
- Ensure order has correct billing/credit/finance and legal terms selected
- Ensure accurate primary of 3rd party server is selected
- Ensure internal teams (Yield/T&C) approve campaign in operative
- Obtain creative assets and 3rd party log ins from client
- Work with Ad Ops to confirm assets are inspec and campaign is set to go LIVE
- Ensure timely launch
- Send confirmation screenshot to client on launch date
- Maintain weekly reporting, including 3rd party, for internal team/trafficker, as well as deliver weekly to client
- If applicable, optimize the campaign in accordance with delivery
- Construct End of Campaign report once run is complete
- Maintain complete list of pending, approved, and TBD accounts.
• Attention to detail and strong written and communication skills
• Multi-tasker (very important!)
• Proven ability to work well within a team environment while accomplishing individual projects
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications
• Strong interpersonal skills
• College degree required
Dow Jones: Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones, our managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.
Skills.Please click here to apply