Video Production Editor
Video Production Editor
Conde Nast Entertainment Group, Digital Channels
CNE is building a brand new video platform and hiring a best in class team. This full time position will be working on a small, independent and fast growing team led by industry veterans who previously scaled a video business from zero to billions of monthly views. With the incredible content and brands behind the product, we’re scaling up quickly, monetizing the syndication and preparing for the sales demand.
Do you want to be on the ground floor of building out process and culture? Are you hungry to learn, leave your comfort zone, and rush to fill the ever growing needs? Are you passionate about delivering top-notch video content? Are you always trying to keep the client and audience satisfied? If so, you sound awesome! Come be awesome with us.
– Strong editing skills, able to decipher footage, find the story elements and assemble slick, coherent content
– Able to ingest, encode, edit and export video for an on-going series of productions
– Working collaboratively with the post supervisor and production team, as well as outside vendors to ensure projects are completed as expected
BRING THE MAGIC. That special something that top editors use to transform footage into compelling content.
– Work independently and with teams, able to decipher footage and assemble video per outlines, production notes and scripts
– Manage time effectively and learn quickly, stay calm under pressure and excel in fast-paced project timeframes.
– Assist in responding to content delivery requests from clients
– 4+ years combined audio and video production experience, including audio engineering and location recordings
– self-driven and able to complete tasks with minimal guidance if necessary
– Adept at determining priorities and able to hit deadlines
– Passion for technology and using it to improve workflow and processes
– Background in video editing and a working knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Photoshop are essential. Able to use After Effects and Final Cut Pro X and willing to learn and work more in these apps.
– Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a deadline-driven start-up environment
– Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver, with ability to overcome technical challenges as necessary
Skills.Please click here to apply