Software Engineer- Identity Services
Identity Services provide the core services that identify, authenticate and authorize our customers, and provide the information to hundreds of services within the Amazon service oriented architecture. We manage the customer authentication and authorization experience, and are embarking on new and exciting initiatives in this space, both on the web and on mobile devices. If you are excited about solving new business problems using state-of-the-art technologies, and open standards such as OpenId and Oauth, or developing applications and frameworks for mobile platforms, we'd love to talk to you.
Successful candidates must be innovative, creative, flexible and self-directed. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment to deliver world class mission critical systems, this may be the career opportunity for you.
• Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent experience. Masters degree in computer science is preferred.
• Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus - especially in the areas of writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
• Core competencies in Java programming and internet protocols and patterns.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures.
• 3+ year's overall development experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Works well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1765885-2015-196