Digital Sales Coordinator
The Wall Street Journal, the flagship news franchise of Dow Jones & Company is the world's leading source for business and finance news. Founded in 1889, The Wall Street Journal has a daily global print audience of 3.8 million readers and delivers 33M monthly unique visitors across the Digital Network. Holding a record 34 Pulitzer Prizes for outstanding journalism, WSJ has maintained its position is the leading source for business and financial information for over 120 years.
The Wall Street Journal Franchise includes:
- The Wall Street Journal, WSJ Europe and WSJ Asia.
- The Wall Street Journal Digital Network (wsj.com, Marketwatch.com, atd.com, barrons.com)
- Mobile (6.2M uniques)
- Tablet (5M downloads to date)
- Magazines Wsj. Magazine and wsj. Money
- Conference/Events (11x executive conferences/year)
- Out of Home: WSJ Office Network
- Supports sales team with sale of WSJDN, Mobile and Tablet inventory
- Communicate and follow up with client and internal departments regarding live campaigns to address any concerns
- Review monthly Revenue Sheet to ensure all placements have properly delivered per the IO and revenue has been appropriately recognized. Alert Finance of any issues to be resolved
- Acquire proper internal and client approvals to process documents for optimizations, revisions, makegoods, cancellations and renewals
- Research user data and audience metrics via research tools such as AdRelevance, @Plan, Digimine, Hoovers, etc. for preparing proposals as needed
- This position reports to the VP of Multimedia Sales
- 2+ years’ experience in advertising, media or sales is preferred
-Strong interest in sales is preferable
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential to the role as well as a strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment while accomplishing individual projects
- College degree required
Dow Jones: Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones, our managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.
Skills.Please click here to apply