Coach's Global Web and Digital Media group presents rich and compelling brand experiences globally online through multiple web venues while consistently building brand awareness, driving store traffic and maximizing e-commerce opportunities. As part of this growing team, the Manager of Search Marketing will utilize Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience to drive greater visibility in search engines, increased online traffic and sales.The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Search Marketing to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Develop creative strategies to further enhance and drive revenue on a mature search campaign
- Partner closely with SEM & SEO agencies to ensure success of executions, programs, and strategies.
- Execute search programs and key initiatives at driving improved online traffic and conversion.
- Develop effective keyword management and execute strategies on paid search programs.
- Develop and execute testing scenarios to enhance the paid search program.
- Track, measure, report, and analyze for further optimization of all initiatives to further develop new ideas.
- Analyze the blended reporting of SEM/SEO to drive each piece of the business and use them to optimize both programs to their fullest extents.
- Drive hands-on search optimization efforts, including page construction, site architecture, content, keyword research and SEO copy writing.
- Technical background to understand how backend site information impacts front end SEO data.
- Understand and communicate SEM and SEO industry best practices and new advancements and present recommendations for updated, effective strategies.
- BA or BS required.
- 5-7 years Online Search Engine marketing and/or optimization experience required
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross functional partners at all levels and ability to clearly communicating technical messages to non-technical audience.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship building skills.
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment.
- Knowledge of programming languages and search engine algorithms desired.
- Expert in Excel