Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Seeking an Account Executive/Senior Account Executive with 3+ years of beauty PR experience to join our agency. This position will serve as the primary day-to-day client contact. Candidates must be extremely well-organized, enthusiastic and capable of executing multiple projects on multiple accounts in a timely manner. This position reports directly to Director of Beauty Division. Client management, media relations and attention to detail are essential skills in this position.
- Proven success generating coverage for clients and working with media
- Ability to identify and capitalize on consistent press opportunities for clients in the form of product placement, feature stories and business profiles
- Ability to write and edit compelling press materials including press releases, pitch letters and emails, seasonal collection descriptions, company profiles, fact sheets, designer bios and monthly reports
- Existing contacts and familiarity with beauty/lifestyle press and celebrity reps. Able to build and maintain media lists, manage sample inventories, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Exhibits poise when interacting with clients, media and co-workers
- Able to ideate, create, organize and execute events
- Proactive nature and enthusiasm toward account work
- Solid understanding of online and social media and track record of success with online campaigns
- Impeccable organizational skills, experience managing multiple workflows flawlessly
- Team player who is able to work creatively within a team to develop fresh ideas, is deadline-driven and able to multi-task
- Strong skills in Word, Excel, Photoshop, etc.
- Mature, self-starting, intelligent, creative and good sense of humor a must! You will not be considered for this position if you do not have PR experience or if you do not include your salary requirements. Please send your resume and salary requirements and cut and paste your resume into the email.