Digital Project Manager
Ad Council’s PRISM (PR, Interactive, Social Media) Group manages the development of interactive projects for Ad Council and Ad Council campaigns e.g. websites, applications, social media applications, mobile sites etc.
The projects range in size and scope from a small application to robust websites with many digital features, online videos and backend database integration. Digital projects include: websites, daily website maintenance, e-newsletter distributions and development, copywriting for the web, social media development, applications, mobile sites, video production, project evaluation and other internal Ad Council projects.
The Manager is responsible for the daily management of digital projects such as:
- Collaborating with the campaign management team and sponsors to evaluate and develop strategic direction and recommendations for each project and establish and document the scope and processes.
- Developing RFPs to send to potential web development partners, which includes researching these potential vendors to find an appropriate vendor for the project.
- Working closely with the third-party web developer and campaign management staff to oversee the development process including: presenting the project plan to clients and securing necessary approvals, conducting regular status reporting to clients and campaign management, scheduling planning and review meetings, and coordinating hosting and launching of the interactive project.
- Managing project timelines and budgets, coordinating site deliverables including stock photography, copy, content, and acting as the primary point of contact for the web developer and campaign sponsor or Ad Council campaign management team.
The Manager is also responsible for the maintenance of the Ad Council’s website, www.adcouncil.org. This includes updates using a CMS, Photoshop to create assets for the site, and copywriting according to the Ad Council online “voice.”
The Manager assists in Ad Council’s social media presence and blog.
The Manager also assists in managing Ad Council social media properties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Education- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience- Three years experience managing web projects for small to mid-size clients or experience in account or project management in a related field.
- Specific Skills- The successful candidate for this role will be proactive, analytical, organized, and exhibit excellent communication skills. Strong presentation and writing skills are a must.
- Specialized Knowledge- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Photoshop. Experience with content management systems and FTP software. HTML, CSS and server maintenance knowledge a plus.
Please submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements and availability to http://www.adcouncil.org/Working-With-Us/Careers .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We will contact only qualified candidates.
Apply HereApply Online: http://www.Click2Apply.net/mcz2jwc