Social Media Internship
Dow Jones is looking for a social media intern for a short term, detail-intensive project on the Wall Street Journal team. We’re looking for someone to start immediately - the project will end on or around June 28th.
Who are we?
We’re not just a company here at Dow Jones, we’re a culture- a culture in the making. Here at Dow Jones you’ll be joining a group of highly entrepreneurial, driven, and yet collegial news junkies. We live and breathe news. We are up for the challenge of re-thinking the news business. And we do this in an open office plan (even our CEO doesn’t have) with lots of coffee and lots of collaboration.
We don’t say, “oh we’ve always done it that way.” We think about how to make things better and faster.
We are not big into titles here. What you do, how you think and what you accomplish is what matters - not where you sit on the org chart.
Dow Jones incorporates brands like The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, All Things D, and Factiva. We celebrate the first amendment and deliver news via mobile phones, tablets, websites, newspapers, and feeds around the world. Are you into that? This might be the place for you. Apply now.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Currently a college senior or recent grad
- Candidate must be familiar and comfortable with social media
- Proficient with MS Office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be numbers-oriented and comfortable with data/analysis
- Marketing research knowledge/education helpful
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones our Managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our Employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.
Skills.Please click here to apply