Media Business Process Improvement Leadership Program
Are you interested in taking your career to the next level and applying your media expertise in a challenging new way? Nielsen has an exciting opportunity for you!
Nielsen’s Business Process Improvement (BPI) Leadership Program is designed to fast track high potential talent into a leadership role at Nielsen. The program is for strong performers who exhibit leadership and change management capabilities who can drive change throughout the organization. We are seeking experienced media industry professionals (TV, advertising agencies, digital media and online publishing) to join our team in our New York location supporting our Watch/Media business.
In this program, you will receive formal training in Lean and Six Sigma, as well as formal and informal training to further develop your leadership capabilities. You will lead projects and initiatives within our media organization (TV, Online, Mobile) that will have a significant impact on Nielsen’s business through process improvement and innovation. Upon graduating from this two year program, you have the opportunity to move into a leadership role at Nielsen.
- Partner with media business leadership to define the strategy and identify improvement opportunities
- Lead broad scope, high impact projects/initiatives by utilizing Lean and Six Sigma
- Provide overall BPI leadership
- Serve as a change agent to improve business processes and implement changes that “stick”
- Drive the sharing and institutionalization of best practices
- Serve as an expert resource on BPI philosophy and approach
- Continue to refine your leadership capabilities to become a future leader within Nielsen
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience working or consulting in the media industry (TV, advertising agency, digital media/measurement, online publisher)
- Demonstrated ability to lead change
- Track record of exceeding expectations & targets
- Ability to solve challenging problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and high energy
- Team player
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Proven track record of influencing without authority
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification a plus
Please click here to apply