Digital NY Account Manager/Director, Glamour
Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast.
Digital Account Manager/Director – Chicago, Detroit, LA, SF
Glamour.com seeks a Digital Account Manager/Director for a full-time staff position.
The Digital Account Manager/Director generates advertising revenue by identifying prospects, identifying influential touch-points and contacts, developing strategic plans, preparing presentations, negotiating rates and schedules, and communicating results or problems to management.
The Digital Account Manager/Director maintains and expands the advertising client base in a variety of categories such as: automotive, consumer packaged goods, retail, and beauty. S/he is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key advertising decision makers. This individual represents the company at trade shows and industry events to promote business, where appropriate, and completes all forms and processes paperwork for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for selling digital ad packages on Glamour.com.
- Responsible for cultivating, developing and maintaining relationships with key advertising decision makers at both the agency and client level
- Use various sales aides, visual presentations, research reports and sales support data to help effectively deliver brand awareness message to clients
- Provide accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts, paperwork/administration
- Provide account status reports, submit weekly itineraries and generate competitive analysis.
- Keep relevant others informed (management, split partners, corporate) regarding account status, proposals, personnel changes, etc
- Effective sales skills, negotiation techniques and superior communication skills which are essential to the job.
- A proven ability to plan, develop and implement sales strategies that produce results
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience required including 2-3 years digital sales experience.
Conde Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 40 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience
Skills.Please click here to apply