Nielsen is the leading provider of television audience measurement and advertising information services worldwide. Nielsen gives clients a more complete view of their markets-Television, Internet and Mobile Media- and a better understanding of their consumers through our combined insights, experiences, knowledge, market intelligence and advanced technologies.
To help Associates maximize their career potential, we've cultivated a flexible culture that embraces their innovativeness, diversity and career development. An equal opportunity employer, we value the diversity of our work force. Nielsen’s leading market positions and global footprint offer employees:
• Opportunity to pursue career paths across business units and around the world.
• A dynamic, fast-paced work environment with new challenges and opportunities for achievement and advancement
• A stable, growth-oriented company where you can enjoy a long-term, multi-faceted career.
• An open, collaborative working environment where you gain knowledge and expertise across the organization.
As an Account Executive you will be the primary point person responsible for sales and marketing of Nielsen products and services to a broad group of Nielsen clients, including television stations, cable systems, advertising agencies and newspapers. In this role you will collaborate with other Nielsen colleagues to provide clients with an expansive array of software systems and customized data solutions targeted to their marketing and information needs. You will provide insights and value added support to the client’s business. Your client focused role is aimed at achieving high levels of client satisfaction, while delivering on target revenue goals.
• Work in a collaborative environment to develop team objectives, deliver client value and achieve revenue results that meet or exceed objectives.
• Renew long term contracts with top level agency and station executives.
• Utilize full suite of Nielsen products to meet the business needs of clients.
• Act in a consultative manner and provide proactive solutions to senior level associates within the client's organization while also building strong relationships.
• Through deep understanding of clients’ business, demonstrate measurable value as to how Nielsen products and services can enhance their market position and increase revenue potential.
• Create a personalized learning curriculum to enhance proficiency in Nielsen methodology, software systems, and custom research products
• 4 year college degree (preferable with a concentration in Media, Marketing and/or Communications.
• 4+ years client service experience.
• 4+ years proven sales success in media or related industry.
• Demonstrated knowledge utilizing Nielsen data, products and methodology.
• Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office software.
• Demonstrated ability to write proposals and make presentations to medium to large sized groups.
• Strong negotiating skills
• Strong business communication, writing, analytical, presentation and organization skills.
We offer dynamic careers that give you the opportunity to contribute and the room to grow. You can create a wide career path across all of our businesses. Nielsen promotes and enforces a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for all individuals.