Coach’s Global Digital Marketing & Innovation group presents rich and compelling brand experiences globally through multiple web venues while consistently building brand awareness, driving store traffic and maximizing e-commerce opportunities. As part of this growing team, the Assistant Manager will report to the Manager of Social Marketing for Coach.com and will help execute on social marketing strategies and programs as well as report on key initiativesThe successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Social Marketing to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Manage the US Coach and Coach Men’s Facebook pages and associated content strategy and calendar, including customer service.
- Partner closely with merchandising, creative and PR teams to align on content priorities and the Coach voice to ensure consistent and excellent editorial execution.
- Assist Manager of Social Marketing with developing, deploying, managing and analyzing social marketing programs and technologies to create innovative and creative campaigns in support of product, brand, and marketing initiatives across our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube).
- Assist in optimizing and monetizing the brand’s presence on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other relevant social media platforms of Coach in both US and globally.
- Provide guidance and support to international counterparts in defining the brand’s presence in social networks globally, including partnering on developing local content and measuring success of initiatives.
- Manage internal PR relationship and collaborate on content initiatives and events.
- Evaluate effectiveness of social programs through metrics & analytics.
- Work cross-functionally with creative, merchandising, and technology teams. Partner with paid media team to optimize performance of campaigns on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.
- Benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders in social media. Constantly explore and evaluate new social platforms, tools, services and vendors and provide recommendations to manager.
- BA or BS required.
- 2+ years experience developing and delivering online/digital marketing strategy in a dynamic, fast-paced environment required.
- 1+ years hands on experience in social marketing campaigns. Web analytics knowledge and experience in pulling reporting, measuring campaign performance and analyzing metrics to support overall social strategy.
- Experience in creating campaigns and utilizing multiple social platforms to build awareness, engage new and existing customers and increase conversion via site, store and other potential points of purchase.
- Experience working cross functionally and interacting with, influencing and presenting to partners at all levels.
- Excellent communication, writing, project management, presentation, cross-functional collaboration and relationship building skills are critical.
- Strong strategic business analytical skills combined with creative sense required.
- Deep familiarity of and passion for social media communities and marketing approaches, with a keen eye towards innovation.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel.