Conde Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Conde Nast.
Teen Vogue, Advertising, Los Angeles, CA
Conde Nast seeks a Sales Assistant for a full-time staff position.
Prestigious publishing company is seeking a strongly analytical and professional sales assistant for Teen Vogue who will have the ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment and provide both administrative and strategic sales process support
Administrative Responsibilities include:
- Professionally supporting the administrative needs of 2 West Coast Sales Directors by:
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Managing monthly sales reports, travel & reservation arrangements, appointment calendars, expense reports, issue mailings, contact databases, filing, office supplies and liaising between interoffice departments
- Be a self starter to trouble shoot & seek solutions to improve office efficiency and overall service to clients
Sales Support Responsibilities include:
- Proactively manage print and digital share of market reports and research leads for client/territory development
- Take an active role to understand the sales process and lead research and marketing requests with the goal of crafting compelling sales proposals in response to client requests/objectives.
- Be a strategic thinker and have the ability/confidence to anticipate the next need to further the sales process
- Manage and keep all sales materials up to date.
- A bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing/Advertising is preferred as well a 2 years of relevant work experience
- The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to pursue a future career in sales as this position will offer great hands on opportunities to learn/experience the sales process.
- Candidate should have strong analytical skills, be good with numbers as well as be a motivated self starter who is personable, detail oriented and able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
Conde Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Conde Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Conde Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Visit CondeNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Conde Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Skills.Please click here to apply