Lifestyle Editor, Good Housekeeping
Lifestyle Editor for Good Housekeeping magazine, covering all aspects of decorating, organizing and home care;
- Impeccable taste with a good understanding of the mass/class dynamic—someone who knows the market well, is trend-savvy and can give our mainstream readers great style, great value and great advice.
- Must have stellar visual sense; 5+ years experience on-set. Must be able to solve styling challenges.
- Dynamic “ideas person” to produce features, single pages and outserts
- Proven manager and a team player.
- Writing and editing skills a plus.
- TV experience a plus.
•Supervise and guide editors through monthly stories, including ensuring that stories are coverlineable: 10%
•Top edit the copy produced by staff writer, freelance writers, and junior staff: 20%
•Oversee and top edit regional Your Good House inserts and outserts: 10%
•Work with GHRI in areas where they contribute their expertise: 10%
•Oversee home section, covering all aspects of decorating, organizing, and home care; generate ideas and conceptualize packages: 40%
minimum 5-7 years editorial experience at a major magazine or website.