Director, Client Solution Consulting
This role will lead the efforts to new clients (non core RMS) in collaboration with the Nielsen Business Development Teams. You will support and execute, in partnership with Client Service, Business Development and Business Technology Solutions the discussion, presentation and delivery of a fully integrated transformation plan and approach. This role will also be accountable for sharing and innovating the “One Voice” program by successfully utilizing the depth and breadth of Nielsen’s resources and services. This will include building repeatable processes and services to enable the Business Development team to increase their ability to successfully win, transform and service all RFP’s and new client wins.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Gain trust and credibility with Client Service / Business Development teams
• Develop strategy and positioning (client and internal) customized to each client situation for both RFP response and pricing
• Consult teams in developing proof points and advantages around the clients strategies and business needs
• Leads the due diligence process to uncover client requirements needed to create a comprehensive solution, including leading interview processes and needs assessments
• Acquire and collaborate with Nielsen’s internal resources (Finance, CBP, Legal, “One Voice” teams, etc.) to deliver success RfP results and execution and assist in communicating the strategy and rationale for the approach this includes but is not limited to; situation analysis, mid-term meetings and discussion.
• Manage execution of the RFP process from end-to-end, including mobilizing internal resources
• Advises and participates in client presentations serving as a subject matter expert on Nielsen processes, solutions, products and data
Win new clients, this includes all bullet points noted above, plus:
• Partner with the Business Development Client Business Partner during entire cycle of winning competitive business for The Nielsen Company. Assess both the Business Development team’s needs and those of the client being engaged. This includes but is not limited to; understanding what and how we have engaged the business development client service team. What has been success in partnering with the client regarding services, strategy and customer satisfaction (VMO). Verify if Nielsen differentiators or value-added services have been provided, recognized and perceived as such.
• Understand the opportunities made available to us by a lack of delivery from the competition which allows us to demonstrate both our commitment and capability in client focus and solutions.
• Collaborate with the Business Development team and “One Voice” resources to drive Nielsen advantages and deliver proof points of differentiation.
Create and Communicate processes and tools to make winning and transforming clients more scalable (able to effectively service more clients and raise the level of client service delivery throughout the organization)
• Communicating best practices on an on-going basis as we continue to uncover new opportunities and meet new challenges.
• Building formats and easy to use tools for engaging the client teams and supporting success partnerships
• Continue to drive credibility, competitive knowledge and solutions to reduce the opportunity for current clients to go to RfP and create new opportunities among competitive clients.
Skills• 7+ years experience in areas relevant to current role, including demonstrated consultative selling capabilities & leadership abilities
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strategic thinking
• Team building capabilities
• Exceptional listening skills
• Interview skills
• Effective change agent
• Executive Level engagement
• Bachelors Degree required
• Industry expertise
• Consulting, retailer CPG manufacturer experience
• Market Research ExperiencePlease click here to apply