The Copywriter will develop, write and implement a variety of member and provider letters, brochures, broadcast scripts and related collateral that support numerous marketing campaigns:
- Write and edit a wide range of promotional materials that support effective member and provider communication and customer engagement. Candidate should be able to rapidly produce creative, professional, and persuasive materials.
- Spearhead the corporate-wide Letter Improvement program; function as one of the department's Brand Ambassadors in writing/editing member and provider letters for various departments.
- Work as a team with an assigned Art Director to conceptualize and "own" various creative projects that support Marketing goals. Strong presentation, project management and scheduling skills a must.
- Review all creative materials to ensure accuracy and consistency. Assist in the development, coordination, and implementation of corporate initiatives.
- Participate in the ongoing development/maintenance of company intranet.
- Bachelor's in Journalism, English, Communications or a related subject.
- 3+ yrs of copywriting experience in an ad agency or other creative marketing/comms capacity.
- Advertising campaign experience a must.
- Strong writing/editing skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills. Experience using a corporate e-mail system (i.e. Microsoft Outlook).
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint and basic Excel skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle heavy workloads under tight deadlines.
- Excellent project mgmt, scheduling, collaboration and resource mgmt skills.
- Must be suited to a fast-paced environment where flexibility and adaptability to change are key.
- Knowledge and proficiency in marketing, advertising and creativity trends and practices.