Experienced people manager, able to guide a team to deliver both tactically and strategically.Proven ability to mentor creative staff, providing leadership to a broad range of skill sets working within one team.Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement.Experience with building innovative processes from the ground up and executing large scale team projects.Ability to translate a business vision into a repeatable creative process, building collaboration and consensus between business units.Rigorous knowledge of styling techniques across the industry and in various merchandise categories.Devotion to trends and emerging brands, with an insider's perspective on the apparel market.Understands the importance of tracking process improvement via management metrics.Serve as an ambassador and primary point of contact for other departments.Complete annual performance reviews of staff, identify developmental and training needs, and address employee issues and concerns.Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver.
Online portfolio that demonstrates expertise in styling for still-life products
3 + years working in a leadership role in a creative environment.
5+ years styling experience in a commercial photography studio.
Bachelor's degree in Fine Art and/or related field.
Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Experienced in a variety of studio settings ranging from editorial, E-commerce, to retail catalog, as well as location and on-figure photography.
- Lean manufacturing principles, kaizen participant or leader preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with prioritization, planning and task delegation.
- Proven analytical skills and highly numerate.
- Commercial reel to supplement still photography portfolio.http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1798915-2015-496