Sr. Author and Vendor Relations Manager
Amazon is looking for an experienced professional to work with authors, agents, content providers and publishers to facilitate and encourage title selection on Kindle, Amazon's portable reader. Kindle Author and Vendor Relations team members will be passionate advocates on behalf of customers educating, influencing and bringing together all the interested parties who can make more titles available on Kindle.
- Generate support and open dialogue for Amazon's Kindle among key stakeholders in the author, agent and publishing community, educating through compelling presentations and product/service/feature demonstrations.
- Facilitating and encouraging positive discussions between authors, agents, content producers and publishers for the purpose of driving the clearance of digital rights and opening up Kindle content availability.
- Develop compelling business solutions that are mutually beneficial for authors, publishers and Amazon, addressing the concerns of authors and agents enabling the expansion of Kindle title selection.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across Amazon globally to develop and implement creative content merchandising, incentives, business models and opportunities, and educational programs for participating authors and publishers.
- Develop key relationships and act as Amazon ambassadors within the publishing community and the digital content marketplace.
- Work with publishers on author-related questions about participating in an emerging market.
- BA/BS Required
- 5 or more years' experience in the same or a similar media industryhttp://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1815018-2015-4896