Classification Specialist, Amazon Fashion
The Classification Specialist will need to come up to speed very quickly using Amazon's internal tools, and will need to be able to sort and manage large numbers of products and define/optimize processes along the way. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of current clothing fashions and trends so that he/she can make appropriate decisions of where products should be classified.
· Scope and lead initiatives from concept to completion, often working cross-functionally with category teams to improve the CX.
· Develop project plans and execute them to deliver results on tight deadlines.
· Manage several projects concurrently, along with processing a daily queue of data to correct browse nodes.
· Support browse roadmaps, and possess flexibility to quickly adapt to business needs/changes.
· Identify opportunities for efficiency and automation, and then implement those improvements.
· Leverage extensive hands-on data knowledge/experience to educate partnering teams to help prevent future classification errors.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Advanced proficiency in Excel
· Experience manipulating SQL queries and mining data
· Project management experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to influence business leaders
· Previous e-commerce experience, preferably within Softlines
· Experience working cross-functionally in a fast paced and results driven environment
· Strong analytical abilities and problem solving skill